Unable to repair. Main packet not found.

If you found a bug, please report it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
evdberg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unable to repair. Main packet not found.

Postby evdberg » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:24 am

That is the error message I got. The main par2 file was 0 bytes. I assume in this case NZBin should try to load the next (smallest) par2 file.

Thanks for the great app! I used nzbget before, but changed to NZBin even for larger downloads.

Andre

Re: Unable to repair. Main packet not found.

Postby Andre » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:19 am

Hi,

You are absolutely right.
Will be fixed in the upcoming release.
Regards,
André