extract fail - archive is corrup

If you found a bug, please report it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rpf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

extract fail - archive is corrup

Postby rpf » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Hi,
Since a little while I reveive for almost every download / extraction the failure that the archive is corrupt...seems to be strange that almost every nzb file seems to be corrupt. How can I tshoot that further? Attached one example of a file which got failed...(just unzip it)
Attachments
Wings.Of.Destiny.-.Kings.Of.Terror.(2016).par2.nzb.zip
(5.43 KiB) Downloaded 546 times

Andre

Re: extract fail - archive is corrup

Postby Andre » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:53 am

Hi,

The archive is password protected and that is the reason why it cannot be extracted.
Of course NZBin should show a different message and the opportunity to enter a password.

I'll add this to the bug list.

And thanks for adding the NZB file. That makes things much more easy.
Regards,
André

rpf

Postby rpf » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Hi Andre,

Wow great, thanks for the reply! This clears the problem...
Is there a way how I can check if the archive is password protected an therefore the extraction failed within nzbin? Does nzbin write somewhere logfiles, where I could see this?

Thanks anyway for your help and for this awesome, amazing tool!

regards

Roger

Andre

Postby Andre » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi Roger,

This issue is fixed in v1.1.12 that has been sent to the app store today.
It should be available for download in the next few days (apple reviews all new releases first).

BTW. We will release a new NZB related product soon that has tons of new features. Keep an eye on this website for more info ;)
Regards,
André

rpf

Postby rpf » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi Andre,

Wow, great news regarding the fixed version, will definitely load it.
Also nice to hear something new is in the pipe...I will definitely come back and check the page...

regards

Roger

Andre

Postby Andre » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:46 pm

The new version (1.1.12) is already available for download/update from the MAC App Store.

They were quick this time :)

Please let me know if this new version fixed your issues.
Regards,
André

rpf

Postby rpf » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi Andre, yes this solves the issue, very nice implementation with the option to add the password. I love NZBIN :D
Thanks for awesome support

Roger

Andre

Postby Andre » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:33 pm

Good to hear all is fine now and thank you for the kind words.
Regards,
André