just got this program mac

General discussions
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hollysniper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

just got this program mac

Postby hollysniper » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:58 am

newsgroup and nzp novice.
just go this program and i downloaded an NZB file, drug it to the program and it wants me to configure a news account. tried but don't know what the appropriate settings are and what to enter in. have an eaynews account and put the general data in but the file "paused, no newsgroups configured". not sure what to do or if ill ever see the file... any help appreciated.

Andre

Re: just got this program mac

Postby Andre » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:34 pm

I suppose you get a message "No Newsserver Configured" instead of "No Newsgroups configured"?

Please open the preferences window [CMD,] and fill in all the fields with the information you received from your newsserver provider. Also make sure that the checkbox 'enabled' is active. You can test the settings using the 'Test settings' button.

Here is a preferences screenshot for a Supernews account, but this is just as an example. The information for your own provider is different (unless you are using Supernews).

Regards,
André