just got this program (app) Help ???

General discussions
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mindscape6614
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

just got this program (app) Help ???

Postby mindscape6614 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:44 am

I just got this from the app store and it is supposed to be simple. I downloaded a few NZBs and it said it was downloading and all i get is .001 ,.002 etc. What do i do to join the files i thought it was automatic

Andre

Re: just got this program (app) Help ???

Postby Andre » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Regards,
André